Join author and industry subject matter expert Bob Phelan as he discusses how companies are now controlling Workers’ Compensation costs using Performance Based Insurance. Unlike subsidy based insurance (SBI) where the carrier keeps about 35% of the premium, Performance Based Insurance (PBI) returns unused premiums to the participating companies and ensures owners and executives know all the companies included in their risk pool.
Performance Based Insurance often results in Workers’ Compensation savings of 25% to 50% over traditional subsidy based insurance plans, and offers companies greater control and visibility over their insurance programs.
Topics in this complimentary webinar include:
- How to control Work Comp Premium Swings
- Work Comp Subsidy Based Insurance Case Studies
- Work Comp Performance Based Insurance Case Studies
- Type of companies using Performance Based Insurance Model
- Average Savings by Company Profile
Who should attend: Owners, CEOs, CFOs facing premiums of $125K or more per year.